Cisco 200-901 Dumps, Cisco Certified DevNet Associate 200-901 Practice Test - DumpsSure


There is no need to be worried for your IT exam if you can save some time for preparation from 200-901 Dumps PDF . This is a success-securing study guide that provides everything in one package and fulfills every requirement of good preparation. You can have this smart study guide on DumpsSure with cheap price. Once you will start preparation from Real 200-901 Exam Dumps you will start developing your confidence because it holds huge knowledge. You can complete your preparation in very short time with the concise description of each exam topic. If you want a preview of this guide, then you can have a free demo version on DumpsSure. Check free demo version right now, download 200-901 Real Exam Question Answers and go for final attempt after getting training from Online Practice Test.



Why Choose DumpsSure?


Latest Exam Questions & Answers from real certification exams
High Success Rate supported by our 100% pass history
90 Days Free Updates of 200-901 Exam
Instant Downloads as soon as you complete your purchase
Free Quick Updates available
Full Money Back Guarantee on 200-901 Exam

Demo Questions:

Question: 1

Which type of threat occur when an attacker can send hostile data to an interpreter within an
application?

A. Cross-site scripting
B. Sensitive data exposure
C. Broken authentication
D. Injection

Answer: D 

Question: 2

Which two statement describe the role of an artifact repository in a CI/CD pipeline? (Choose two.)

A. An artifact repository allows to compare and merge changes in the source code of files involved in
a build process.
B. An artifact repository is needed only for CI/CD pipeline executed on a public cloud infrastructure.
C. An artifact repository provides traceability, search, and management of binary files.
D. An artifact repository is needed only for managing open source software.
E. An artifact repository stores files needed and generated during the build process.

Answer: CE 

Question: 3

What is the purpose of the Cisco VIRL software tool?

A. To verify configurations against compliance standards
B. To simulate and model networks
C. To automate API workflows
D. To test performance of an application

Answer: B 


Post a Comment

3 Comments

  1. My recommendation for all the candidates of Cisco Certified DevNet Associate is to use CISCO 200-901 Dumps material for the best possible results. I am suggesting after a successful experience with this study stuff. I also used online practice test to improve my performance. You can also rectify your knowledge by practicing on online testing engine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently failed my certification exam because I was preparing on my own. But after my failure, I got so much motivation and now I’m using Cisco 200-901 exam dumps and pretty confident that this time I’ll succeed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do it with dumpsforsure.com dumps. Important exam preparation material, no irregularities were found. I love the additional tips and tricks they offer for the final exam. I got 200-901 Dumps certification from the exam. And he achieved more than I expected. They compile the latest questions from the exam that's currently being audited. Thanks to dumpsforsure.com for being there and helping me achieve the certification I wanted for a long time.

    ReplyDelete