Pass Microsoft AZ-500 Exam with AZ-500 Dumps | Dumpssure

Do you want any extra surety if you are specified money back guarantee for your achievement in IT exam with AZ-500 Dumps PDF material? Ration of failure is 0% and the success is 100% sure that is the only dream of every IT candidate. Not only will this but you get outstanding results with our short study guide. You can see high competition in Azure Security Engineer Associate but you don’t need to worry about it if you get Real  AZ-500 Exam Dumps. With this series, you can get strong command over the field that will enough to ace your certification at the first attempt. We have also arranged Online Practice Test for your advanced preparation. By practicing here you can touch the peak of your performance with the acquired knowledge from AZ-500 PDF study guide. You can check the validity of this material with free demo questions and start downloading the original PDF file in low price from DumpsSure. It’s the time to take solid action to make sure your success.


Why Choose DumpsSure?

Latest Exam Questions & Answers from real certification exams
High Success Rate supported by our 100% pass history
90 Days Free Updates of AZ-500 Exam
Instant Downloads as soon as you complete your purchase
Free Quick Updates available
Full Money Back Guarantee on AZ-500 Exam


 Question: 1

You need to ensure that User2 can implement PIM.
What should you do first?
A. Assign User2 the Global administrator role.
B. Configure authentication methods for contoso.com.
C. Configure the identity secure score for contoso.com.
D. Enable multi-factor authentication (MFA) for User2.

Answer: A

Explanation:

To start using PIM in your directory, you must first enable PIM.
1. Sign in to the Azure portal as a Global Administrator of your directory.
You must be a Global Administrator with an organizational account (for example,
@yourdomain.com), not a Microsoft account (for example, @outlook.com), to enable PIM for a
directory.
Scenario: Technical requirements include: Enable Azure AD Privileged Identity Management (PIM) for
contoso.com
References:
https://docs.microsoft.com/bs-latn-ba/azure/active-directory/privileged-identitymanagement/pimgettingstarted

Question: 2

You need to meet the technical requirements for VNetwork1.
What should you do first?

A. Create a new subnet on VNetwork1.
B. Remove the NSGs from Subnet11 and Subnet13.
C. Associate an NSG to Subnet12.
D. Configure DDoS protection for VNetwork1.

Answer: A

Explanation:

From scenario: Deploy Azure Firewall to VNetwork1 in Sub2.
Azure firewall needs a dedicated subnet named AzureFirewallSubnet.
References:
https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/firewall/tutorial-firewall-deploy-portal



Post a Comment

11 Comments

  1. I think owe a lot to Exam4Lead for being so useful source of learning during my IT exam preparation. I say thanks for free sample questions plus PDF Microsoft AZ-500 dumps. There is no other study material which could have helped me so well. The experts have really proved their qualification with their work on Microsoft AZ-500 dumps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is interesting to have so good experience with Microsoft AZ-500 Dumps. This compact PDF guide helped me prepare my course under expertly guidance. I found nothing difficult to understand while reading from AZ-500 questions and answers. I suggest all to visit DumpsFactory.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My thanks are for Passexam4sure which helped me during my preparation. I downloaded AZ-500 dumps which has been compiled by the experts. It proved to be the best selection for me and I hope the same for you. I would not have learned as much as I know without the help of AZ-500 dumps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Infoventure Technologies Inc. will guide you through a number of sections, modules, and demos to help you prepare for the Microsoft Azure AZ-500 test, which you will take and pass. We will gradually improve and enhance both your security knowledge and hands-on experience working with Azure technologies during this course. Identity and security, hybrid cloud, monitoring, encryption, database security, and protecting both apps and services for the Cloud are just a few examples.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is critical to select the appropriate test preparation materials. As a result, Infoventure Technologies Inc. offers the greatest tools for preparing for the azure AZ 300 certification course. Let’s get started on finding the greatest AZ-300 exam preparation materials.
    Website:https://www.infoventure.com
    Contact Now! +1 437 580 3311

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Microsoft AZ-300 exam is the first step in becoming a Microsoft Certified Azure Solutions Architect, according to the new role-based Azure certification route. Candidates must have prior expertise in jobs like Azure Development, Azure Administration, and DevOps to pass this test. They should also have expert-level knowledge in at least one of these areas. This test is covered in our AZ-300 training course in Canada.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am a college student; I have to face my challenge in collecting money for my extra skill AZ-500 Dumps PDF . I wanted to invest it with professional people. When a take deep research I found Dumpsforsure, their positive rating was in good numbers. Now I am one more successful character for this dump.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Avoiding the waste of time I simply downloaded AZ-500 dumps after checking the quality with free of cost demo questions. I didn’t feel any need to scrabble for further sources because I found everything at Examforsure. AZ-500 Dumps 2022 is no doubt my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Going through the expertly selected questions and answers I got my preparation done from AZ-500 Dumps 2022. It was an amazing experience and I wish everyone the best with AZ-500 dumps. I suggest all IT candidates to download study material from RealExamCollection.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Free AZ-500 Dumps proved to be my best choice. It is not only free but it gives a stronghold of the knowledge about each topic. I went through Free AZ-500 Dumps Questions and was ready to appear in the final IT exam. I am happy that I solved all the questions.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Simply speaking, I wanted to download a study stuff that could bring me all the required knowledge in the shortest form. AZ-500 dumps presented all the exam related data more briefly than I expected. I will rightfully say thanks to DumpsSpot for offering so comprehensive description in the form of AZ-500 PDF questions and answers.

    Visit our site: https://www.dumpsspot.com/microsoft/az-500-dumps.html

    ReplyDelete